- September 6 - PROBE Fair (Deadline to sign up is Friday, 8/26.)
- October 18 - ACT Prep Class 4 - 6:30p (Sign up on line at http://36university.com/armuchee)
- October 26 - ASVAB Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Test 8:30a (Sign up with Mrs. Drumm.)
- December 13 - Financial Aid Workshop 6:30p in the auditorium.
SENIORS: Fall Checklist
1. Complete a Senior Profile for Mrs. Drumm.
2. Schedule a Senior conference for you and your
parents with Mrs. Drumm ASAP.
3. Start making plans for after graduation NOW.
Take the ACT or SAT, ASSET, or COMPASS?
Apply online early!
Request transcripts by signing the clip board on Mrs. Drumm’s door.
Plan a campus visit. (See Mrs. Drumm for a permission form at least 5 days in advance. Limit 1 .)
Seek scholarships: fasfa.gov (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Check business websites: Comcast, Church’s, Coca-Cola, NWGA Credit Union, etc.
Listen closely to announcements for local scholarship info.
Speak with a recruiter.
Take the ASVAB. (The ASVAB will be given at AHS on October 26.)
What is the application process?
Is special training needed? (Mechanical Trades Institute, for example)
Undecided? Check out these websites or see Mrs. Drumm for help!
Mrs. Drumm’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to vote! https://registertovote.sos.ga.gov/